Flexible Support Packages (FSP)
FSP with the Salvation Army
FSP Portal (The Online Application Platform)
Family Safety Victoria and Our Community, in consultation with Victorian FSP providers designed an efficient and streamlined online platform. The FSP Portal simplifies the application, assessment and administration of a FSP and improves the quality of data and insights. To access the FSP Portal you must be a registered user.
The FSP Portal is open and accepting applications for the current financial year.
- First, click here to access a FSP online application with The Salvation Army
- Next, click on the blue hyperlink in the document and select login – type username and password
- Last, click on create a submission when you are ready to commence an application
The Salvation Army Portal Resources
- FSP Portal Step Charts inc PSI and Variation and Invoice Upload
- Portal Tip Sheet for Practitioners
- Share Applications and Share Applications Visual
- Variation Process Change May 2022
- Do you have feedback on Family Safety Victoria’s FSP portal? You can provide your feedback by emailing [email protected]
Direct Link Furniture
The Salvation Army Additional Brokerage Resources and forms
The Salvation Army Newsletter
Register now to receive the Salvation Army’s FSP newsletter by emailing [email protected]
Contact The Salvation Army
Phone: (03) 9257 9600
email: [email protected]
FSP with VACCA
Flexible Support Packages (FSP) respond to victims/survivors experiencing family violence by assisting them to stabilise and improve their safety in a crisis or post-crisis situation.
For further information on VACCA’s FSPs, refer to their website.
Other FSP Options
-inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence
inTouch is funded to provide flexible support packages to CALD women across Victoria. Where an agency is unable to access flexible support packages, inTouch will consider an application for CALD women.
-Thorne Harbour Health
Thorne Harbour Health is funded to provide flexible support packages to members of the LGBTI community who are seeking to leave or have recently left intimate partner or family violence circumstances.