A calendar of all current and upcoming training and events can be viewed here. These events and training sessions are predominately those being run by organisations in the Bayside Peninsula region.
If your organisation is running training or an event and you would like to add it to the SouthSafe calendar, please contact us.
BPIFVP’s A Day in the Life Series
The Family Violence Partnership team are creating a series of video interviews with various Bayside Peninsula practitioners. Read more about them, and see recordings of past interviews here.
Self-Directed Learning – Available Resources
- Supporting people with disability – a webinar resource
- Emerging Minds provides FREE online training with one to four hour modules covering a range of topics
- The Bouverie Centre provides FREE online training across various Elder Abuse topics
- Berry Street Professional Development online Training & Events – click here for the latest Professional Development opportunities available
- WIRE provides family violence training – click here for the latest courses available
- Monash Gender and Family Violence Prevention Centre provides FREE seminars on family violence and gender topics
- No to Violence provides provides a range of training and professional development to a variety of audiences, from practitioners of differing experience levels to corporate leadership and human resources. See their current training calendar here.
- For details of Safe+Equal run training on MARAM, go to our MARAM Training page.
- New MARAM training modules are available for Department of Families Fairness and Housing, Department of Health workforces and sector funded organisations on the WOVG website via https://elearn.childlink.com.au/ Training includes a Family Violence Foundation eLearn, Screening and Identification and Brief and Intermediate courses, and a range of training that has been developed through the Strengthening Hospital Responses to Family Violence (SHRFV) initiative.
- The BPIFVP runs free Collaborative Practice full day training. Read here for why workers should attend CP training, and to register for training, go to our training and events calendar.
- The BPIFVP holds Collaborative Practice Forums, or Communities of Practice (COP), to discuss various MARAM topics. To register, go to our training and events calendar.
A variety of events are running at any time through the Bayside Peninsula region. Check out our calendar of training and events for more information.