Critical Legal Issues Map
Identification of legal issues (foundation)
Who should attend: Family Violence Practitioners
You will learn:
- the legal essentials in:
- Family Violence,
- Family Law (parenting and financial property settlement); and
- Child Protection,
- including COVID-19 issues.
- how to identify crucial and urgent legal issues, in order to:
- provide legal information
- identify timely legal referral pathways
- how to work collaboratively with lawyers, and support your clients through the court process.
You will receive a copy of the Critical Legal Issues Map training manual specifically tailored to use in your workplace.
For more information, and registration click here.