ShantiWorkshops Series February – May 2019
Where: 210 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3121
Time: 9:30am – 1:00pm
March 22nd – Reflective Supervision – developing and enhancing your practice
Presenter: Dr Tracy Castelino
Dr Tracy Castelino is offering a half day training session about supervision practice, providing an opportunity to consider:
- Reflecting on your role as a supervisor
- A feminist approach to supervision practice
- Exploring practice tensions and dilemmas
- Translating theories into practice
- Ways of nourishing ourselves in the work – responding to burn-out and self care
- Exploring case studies
- Team building and capacity building
This workshop is designed for practitioners to come together and discuss and reflect upon practice issues relating to their workplace.
Dr Tracy Castelino has been working to challenge and eliminate injustice and inequality for over 20 years. Tracy engages in research, consultation, training and supervision on the following areas; violence against women, racism, trauma, and gender equality. Her PhD on gender violence prevention is a useful resource for training with various professionals and sectors as it emphasises the importance of respectful collaboration between community and government partners in order to enhance the safety of women and children and hold perpetrator accountability.
Register: Events Page – ShantiWorkshops –