The Responding to Family Violence During COVID-19 webinar runs for 75 minute and supports practitioners to:
- Identify family violence in the current context
- Develop strategies to establish safety over the phone
- Partner with victim survivors to undertake effective safety planning
- Explore and undertake self-care
- Stay up to date with changes in the service system.
This webinar is delivered by Ada Conroy, Senior Workforce Development Officer, Northern Integrated Family Violence Services Partnership.
It will be useful for practitioners who come across adult victim-survivors of family violence in the course of their work.
Register on Eventbrite to receive the link.