Throughout the year, SouthSafe will be speaking with professionals in their field, to find out what it is like in a day of their working life. We will be approaching organisations and agencies in different sectors to get a sense of what kind of work they do, who are their clients, and how are their services used within community.
These interviews will be available to watch live, by registering your interest on Eventbrite; if you are unable to attend, the sessions will also be recorded and be made available to watch on our SouthSafe website. Guest speakers will be announced closer to the interview dates.
Please register here for the following dates:
- Thursday, March 24th, from 1-2pm
- Thursday, May 26th, from 1-2pm
- Thursday, July 28th, from 1-2pm
- Thursday, September 29th, from 1-2pm
- Thursday, November 24th, from 1-2pm