Bayside Peninsula Integrated Family Violence Partnership
The Bayside Peninsula Integrated Family Violence Partnership (BP IFV Partnership) provide area-based leadership on Family Violence service integration and planning. The Partnership meets monthly and the work is determined by an annual work-plan that is implemented through a series of working groups.
Link to Governance Structure for BPIFV Partnership Flow Chart.BPI.update2
Members of the Bayside Peninsula Integrated Family Violence Partnership (BP IFV Partnership)
- Alfred Health -Mental Health FV Capacity Building Project
- Anglicare Victoria
- Uniting Vic/Tas
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Justice and Regulation
- Emerge Women and Children’s Support Network Inc.
- Family Life Victoria Inc.
- Family Services Alliance
- Jewish Care Victoria
- Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand
- Star Health
- Ngwala Willumbong Co-operative Ltd
- Olive’s Place – VincentCare Victoria
- Peninsula Health – Community Health
- Peninsula Community Legal Centre Inc.
- Taskforce – AOD Capacity building project officer
- The Salvation Army – Family Violence Outreach Program
- South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA)
- Victoria Police
- WAYSS Ltd
- Women’s Health in the South East (WHISE)
Bayside Peninsula region connectionsPSA@vt.uniting.org
Principal Strategic Advisor provides leadership in the development, implementation and monitoring of the integrated approach to family violence in the Bayside Peninsula Area. The PSA works with the BP IFV Partnership to undertake the following tasks related to regional integration: Act as a conduit for communication and information flow within the regional/sub-regional partnerships, as well as with other key service sectors.
- Convene and support regional networks and groups
- Act as a regional contact point for joint professional development and training initiatives
- Act as a coordination point for relevant state-wide initiatives.