|MARAM – Leading Alignment – Frankston – 27 November 2019||27 November 2019||09:30 am – 03:30 pm||Frankston|
- Training is for organisations or workforces prescribed as Information Sharing Entities in Phase 1 of the reforms – a list of prescribed workforces is available at www.vic.gov.au/about-information-sharing-schemes-and-risk-management-framework.
- Dates will be progressively added throughout the year, so please regularly check this site for further sessions near you.
- There is no cost to organisations to attend the training.
- Queries about training can be directed to [email protected]
- More information about the Child and Family Violence Information Sharing training and the MARAM training is available below.
- Additional resources and online training modules are available at https://www.vic.gov.au/information-sharing-schemes-and-the-maram-framework.
Child and Family Violence Information Sharing training
- The one-day training (9am to 4.30pm) will use case studies and activities to help staff understand how the information sharing reforms should be applied in day to day work, to assist them in supporting colleagues and your organisation to embed the reforms into practice.
- Staff who completed the 2-day information sharing training package in 2018 or the full set of online modules do not need to attend these sessions.
- Leading alignment and comprehensive MARAM training is being delivered by DVRCV under contract to Family Safety Victoria. More information and booking information can be found at https://www.vic.gov.au/training-for-information-sharing-and-maram
- Screening/Identification and Brief/Intermediate MARAM training is being adapted by DHHS and will be advertised on Eventbrite for commencement in August 2019.
- Please see www.vic.gov.au/training-for-information-sharing-and-maram for more information about MARAM.